“Clapping Fours” is an icebreaker that can be used between sessions to wake up the participants.
- 15 minutes
- Ask the participants to sit or stand in one big circle.
- The participants will count off aloud, one at the time, starting from number one.
- Whenever a multiple of four is reached, the person whose turn it is will clap instead of counting aloud (one, two, three, “clap”, five, six,
seven, “clap”, nine, etc…)
- A person who makes a mistake will be eliminated.
- Every time when somebody makes a counting or clapping mistake begin again counting from number one.