The “Catch the Dragon’s Tail” activity can be used as an icebreaker, for example half-way the session or between two different topics.
- To create a lively atmosphere in the group.
- 10-15 minutes
- Arrange the participants in two groups with an equal number of persons.
- Ask each group to form a straight line, with members holding each other tightly by the waist.
- Explain that each group is a dragon. The first person in the line is the head of the dragon, the person at the end is the tail.
- The head of each dragon should now try to catch the tail of the other dragon. The person who is the head will move and all the other persons have to follow in the same direction, without letting go of each other.
- The group that catches the tail of the other dragon wins.